Tangy BBQ Ribs with a Kick, Low Carb, Keto
Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 4 people
These succulent, tangy baby back ribs will have you coming back for more! Just the right amount of heat, sweet, and tang! And, because they are baked, not grilled, you can have them anytime of the year! Be sure to make a batch of our Cajun Spice Mix and our Sticky BBQ sauce, you'll need them for this recipe!
- Pull ribs out of fridge 1 hours before baking. Pat dry with paper towels. Lay out on parchment paper. Season both sides with our cajun seasoning. Coat lightly and rub in to coat evenly. Allow to sit for 1 hour to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place our sticky BBQ sauce in a saucepan, add 1/4 cup tamari (optional), and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Brush a light coat of the BBQ sauce onto ribs.
- Place in large baking pan. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Turn heat up to 350 degrees F, remove foil, bake uncovered for approximately 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and we hope you enjoy.
Be sure to come back and let us know how the recipe worked for you. Every oven can be a little different so play around with it but this is an excellent foundation. We did not find our high altitude affected this recipe.
*We rubbed our ribs with butter when they came out of the oven! Fabulous!! Remember to add this into your macros, as it is not included in our macro totals for this recipe.
Serving: 1pound | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.6g | Protein: 24.08g | Fat: 24g | Sodium: 549.4mg