Lovin’ Lime Keto Cheesecake
This amazing cheesecake has a fun, pucker your face, lime flavor! It was a huge hit for our holiday celebration this year.
- 4 pkgs cream cheese 8 ounces each
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/4 cup pure lime juice
- 1 tbsp juice from one lime
- 1 tbsp zest from one lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 each eggs, large
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees FahrenheitPlace all ingredients — EXCEPT EGGS and SOUR CREAM — in mixer and lightly beat to combine. Add in sour cream, do not mix in yet, this will happen with the addition of the eggs. Now gently fold one egg into mixture, repeat until all 4 eggs are incorporated into the mix.Pour mixture into a 9” round pan that is, at least, 2” deep. Use crust of your choice.Fill a small-medium pan with water and place it in the oven.Place cheesecake in preheated oven and bake until knife comes out somewhat clean, you’ll know when the batter is very thick on the knife, mine never comes out completely clean, the top of the cheesecake is typically firm and very lightly browned. This takes approx. 90-150 minutes, depending on your oven. Check at the 60 minute mark and go from there.
We calculate grams of carbs using zero carbs for the Swerve. Swerve is a sugar alcohol that has zero net carbs. If you are strict Keto, or count all carbs and do not go by net carbs, you can plug the recipe into your favorite Keto/Low Carb app to figure out the gross carbs per serving.