Keto Kentucky Butter Cake
Amazing, moist Keto modified recipe of the infamous Kentucky Butter Cake!Print Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Grease and dust a 10-inch bundt pan (dust with almond or arrowroot powder)
- In large bowl mix the flours, 1 cup swerve, sea salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream, 1 cup butter, 2 tsp vanilla, and 6 eggs. Beat together for about 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about an hour (60 minutes) until toothpick or knife, inserted into the center of any side of the bundt, comes out clean.
- Slowly pour butter sauce glaze over cake (see instructions below).
- Let cake cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Remove from pan and place on a cake dish.
Butter Sauce Glaze Instructions
- In a saucepan combine butter sauce glaze ingredients. Cook over medium heat until fully melted and combined, be careful, stay with it and do not let it boil.