Keto Crepe with Ribeye and Goat Cheese
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Amazing Keto compliant Crepe stuffed with Ribeye Steak and Goat Cheese! Perfect meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Macro for crepe included on post.Print Recipe
- Cook ribeye steak pieces in butter or avocado oil, season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Combine eggs, flour, and collagen until well blended
- Add avocado oil and whip with fork until smooth
- Add about 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil to pan and pour approximately 1/3 cup of the crepe batter into pan, be sure pan is heated to about med-high heat
- Let crepe cook until the batter looks more like a pancake (this batter will not "bubble") and then carefully flip and allow to cook on the other side for a short time, the other side will not take as long as the initial side. This takes practice, don't give up.
- Remove crepe from pan and place on a plate of your choice. Now add goat cheese, meat, and topping of choice (we used a small amount of dijon mustard).
- Gently roll crepe around filling and lightly season with black pepper and parsley
Serve and enjoy!
Macros are for crepe. Macro counts for a stuffed crepe will depend on how much steak, goat cheese, and toppings you use to fill the crepe.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 86kcal | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 5.5g