Keto Crepe with Ribeye and Goat Cheese
Amazing Keto compliant Crepe stuffed with Ribeye Steak and Goat Cheese! Perfect meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Macro for crepe included on post.
- 6-8 ounces Ribeye sliced thin
- Goat cheese
- Dijon Mustard optional
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp unflavored collagen powder
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Garnish top of Crepe
- Dried parsley
- Black pepper
- Cook ribeye steak pieces in butter or avocado oil, season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Combine eggs, flour, and collagen until well blended
- Add avocado oil and whip with fork until smooth
- Add about 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil to pan and pour approximately 1/3 cup of the crepe batter into pan, be sure pan is heated to about med-high heat
- Let crepe cook until the batter looks more like a pancake (this batter will not "bubble") and then carefully flip and allow to cook on the other side for a short time, the other side will not take as long as the initial side. This takes practice, don't give up.
- Remove crepe from pan and place on a plate of your choice. Now add goat cheese, meat, and topping of choice (we used a small amount of dijon mustard).
- Gently roll crepe around filling and lightly season with black pepper and parsley
Serve and enjoy!
Macros are for crepe. Macro counts for a stuffed crepe will depend on how much steak, goat cheese, and toppings you use to fill the crepe.