Keto Blueberry Oatmeal Pastries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 42 minutes
Total Time: 57 minutes
Servings: 6 pastries
Before anyone goes looking for the oatmeal; there is no oatmeal in this recipe. However, it tastes just like a big bowl of blueberry oatmeal! Seriously, it is outstanding!! And, they are just 4.2 net carbs per pastry!! If you miss oatmeal, this recipe is specially designed for you! You could even put one in a bowl with a little unsweetened dairy-free milk, so good!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a small mixing bowl combine frozen blueberries with coconut flour and set aside
- Use a mixer with the whip attachment. In a bowl place all the wet ingredients, gradually increase speed to about half or so and mix until smooth.*Note: Do not leave out the peppermint flavor, this makes this baked good, trust us.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until the mixture comes together like a batter.
- Use a spatula and fold in blueberries and coconut flour (that was used to coat the blueberries)
- Use clean hands to form 6 equal triangle-shaped pastries.
- Bake for approximately 32 minutes, increase temperature to 425 degrees F and bake for an additional 10 minutes.If making the glaze: combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Remove from oven and add glaze (this is optional and we will provide macros with and without the glaze, listed is without the glaze).Macros, for the pastry with glaze, will be in the recipe notes.Allow to cool for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy.
Pastry without glaze = 4.2 net carbs
Pastry with glaze = 4.4 net carbs
Macros for pastry without glaze
Fat 18.3 g
Sodium 396.1 mg
Carb (total) 14.9 g
Fiber 10.7 g
Fiber 10.7 g
Net Carbs 4.2 g
Protein 11.3 g
Macros for glaze (add to above if glazing)
Fat 4 g
Sodium 61.4 mg
Carb (total) 0.2 g
Net Carbs, same as total 0.2 g
Protein 0.3 g
NOTE: We do not include the carbs from erythritol or Swerve, as they are sugar alcohols and have zero effect on blood sugar levels. Their net carbs are zero.
Serving: 1pastry | Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.9g | Protein: 11.3g | Fat: 18.3g | Sodium: 396.1mg | Fiber: 10.7g