Hearty 3 Meat Killer Keto Chili
Quick heads up that you will most definitely want to make a beef brisket a day or two before making this recipe as it requires 2 cups of diced left over beef brisket. Totally worth doing!!! This Keto Chili recipe has a super secret ingredient that is going to confuse and dazzle you, all at the same time. It bulks it up and you'll never miss the beans again!! Just the right amount of spices and smells amazing while cooking! Get out your slow cooker and be prepared to be blown away.
- 1-2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tbsp slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- 1-2 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound breakfast sausage Beeler's
- 2 cups diced brisket
- 8 oz low sodium paneer cheese Gopi
- Turn 6 quart slow cooker to high heat and allow to preheat.
- Finely dice the onion and red pepper.
- Add 2 Tbsp olive oil (or oil of your choice) to preheated slow cooker. Now add onions and red pepper. Allow to simmer until the onions are translucent.
- Now add tomatoes, tomato sauce, bone broth, and all seasonings. Allow to cook on high about 2-3 hours.
- Brown ground beef in separate pan or pot, drain, add to tomato mixture.
- Brown ground breakfast sausage, I use the same pot as I cooked the ground beef in, drain, if necessary and add to tomato/beef mixture.
- Dice left-over brisket and add to slow cooker.
- Dice paneer cheese, as shown in picture, and add to slow cooker.
- Allow to cook, on high, for about 3-4 more hours.Makes approx. 12 cups of chili. Top with your favorite toppings (shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream are awesome with this)!We hope you enjoy!
If you are concerned about the sodium, use a no-salt added chili powder and no-salt added cajun spice mix. This comes out to 7 net carbs per 1 cup serving and makes a filling meal.