Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Servings: 64 cookies
This is a delectable, yummy, quick peanut butter cookie recipe that is both low carb and keto-friendly. You can enjoy the cookies with or without the chocolate drizzle! However, you may struggle to eat them without a big glass of whole milk (for low carb, keto enjoy with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk or non-dairy milk of your choice).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, butter, sweetener, vanilla, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Add almond flour and peanut butter to egg mixture and beat until well combined.
- Add baking soda and gently mix until well combined.
- Bake for approx. 9 minutes. The cookies will not appear done but they will "harden" as they cool so do not overbake. Very important.
- Allow cookies to cool for about 20-30 minutes before eating and/or drizzling with chocolate.
- Gently heat cream and butter (you can microwave for about 40 seconds or heat on very low heat in a saucepan). If heating on stovetop remove from burner. Stir in butter and chocolate chips. Stir until chips and butter are melted and well combined. Add powdered sweetener and mix gently until well combined. Place chocolate in a vessel of your choice to drizzle. I used a quart-sized plastic baggie and cut the tip off of one of the lower corners. Allow to cool about 15-20 minutes before eating.
Nutritional information is for the peanut butter cookies only. Carbs are net carbs as the sweetener is zero net carbs.
Chocolate drizzle is approx 1-2 tsp per cookie and adds approx. 9 calories, 1 carb, 1 protein, and 1 fat per cookie.
I used almost an entire 28 ounce jar of Whole Foods brand organic, smooth, unsweetened peanut butter.
Baking Tools Used:
Serving: 1g | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 85mg